Legal and Privacy
Web Site Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES. BY CLICKING ON THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON BELOW, YOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK ON THE “CANCEL” BUTTON AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO USE THE SERVICES. COMPANY’S ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ASSENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHER TERMS; IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE CONSIDERED AN OFFER BY COMPANY, ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THESE TERMS.
The Web pages available at [DOMAIN NAME], and all linked pages (“Site”), are owned and operated by Lovely Foods, LLC, a Colorado limited liability company (“Company”), and is accessed by you (“Subscriber”) under the following terms and conditions:
1. ACCESS TO THE SERVICES.
(a) Subject to the terms and conditions of this subscriber agreement (this “Agreement”), Company may offer to provide certain services, as described more fully on the Site, and which are selected by Subscriber through the process provided on the Site (“Services”), solely for Subscriber’s own use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party. Services shall include, but not be limited to, any services Company performs for Subscriber, as well as the offering of any content on the Site. Company may change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict Subscriber’s access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify this Agreement at any time by posting a notice on the Site, or by sending Subscriber a notice via email or postal mail. Subscriber shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Use of the Services by Subscriber following such notification constitutes Subscriber’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as modified.
(b) Subscriber certifies to Company that if Subscriber is an individual (i.e., not a corporation) Subscriber is at least 18 years of age. Subscriber also certifies that it is legally permitted to use the Services and access the Site, and takes full responsibility for the selection and use of the Services and access of the Site. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Site is revoked in such jurisdictions.
© Subscriber shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access the Site or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service. Subscriber shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Services.
2. SITE CONTENT.
(a) The Site and its contents are intended solely for the use of Company subscribers and may only be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All materials displayed or performed on the Site (including, but not limited to text, graphics, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as the “Content”) are protected by copyright. Subscriber shall abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
(b) The Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. Subscriber may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as provided in this Section of the Agreement), create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part.
© Subscriber may download or copy the Content, and other items displayed on the Site for download, for personal use only, provided that Subscriber maintains all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Subscriber shall not store any significant portion of any Content in any form. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Company, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content’s copyright notice.
(d) Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that if Subscriber uses any of the Services to contribute Content to the Site, such Content shall become Company property and Subscriber hereby assigns all rights, title and interests in and to such contributions to Company and Company is hereby granted a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable right to fully exploit such Content (including all related intellectual property rights) and to allow others to do so. To the extent allowed by law, the foregoing includes all rights of paternity, integrity, disclosure and withdrawal and any other rights that may be known as or referred to as “Moral Rights.” To the extent Subscriber retains any such Moral Rights under applicable law, Subscriber hereby ratifies and consents to any action that may be taken with respect to such moral rights by Company and agrees not to assert any Moral Rights with respect thereto. Subscriber warrants, represents and agrees that it will not contribute any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party. Company reserves the right to remove any Content from the Site at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if Company is concerned that Subscriber may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all.
[NOTE: Even if they will, the company should consider providing separate prominent reference to this provision at the time the user is ready to make a submission.]
(a) Subscriber is responsible for all of its activity in connection with the Services and accessing the Site. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of Subscriber’s right to Services or to access the Site. Subscriber may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Company user.
(b) Use of the Site or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. Subscriber will not run Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder, or “spam” on the Site, or any processes that run or are activated while the Subscriber is not logged in.
4. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER.
(a) Company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to Subscriber. Subscriber acknowledges that Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site; what Content Subscriber accesses via the Site; what effects the Content may have on Subscriber; how Subscriber may interpret or use the Content; or what actions Subscriber may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. Subscriber releases Company from all liability for Subscriber having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct Subscriber to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Company makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site, and Company will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site. THE SERVICES, CONTENT, SITE AND ANY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(b) Electronic Communications Privacy Act Notice (18USC 2701-2711): COMPANY MAKES NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON THE SITE OR ANY WEB SITE LINKED TO THE SITE. Company will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on Company’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with Subscriber’s use of the Services.
5. REGISTRATION AND SECURITY. As a condition to using Services, Subscriber may be required to register with Company and select a password and Subscriber name (“Company User ID”). Subscriber shall provide Company with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of Subscriber’s account. Subscriber may not: (i) select or use as a Company User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or, (ii) use as a Company User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than Subscriber without appropriate authorization. Company reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a Company User ID in its discretion. Subscriber shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Subscriber’s Company password.
6. INDEMNITY. Subscriber will indemnify and hold Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, managers, members and employees, harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from (i) any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of Subscriber’s access to the Site, use of the Services, the violation of this Agreement by Subscriber, or the infringement by Subscriber, or any third party using the Subscriber’s account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THE SERVICES: (I) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF THE FEES PAID BY SUBSCRIBER THEREFOR; OR, (II) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER.
8. FEES AND PAYMENT. Some of the Services may require payment of fees. Subscriber shall pay all applicable fees, as described on the Site in connection with such Services selected by Subscriber. Company reserves the right to change its price list and to institute new charges at any time, upon ten (10) days prior notice to Subscriber, which may be sent by email or posted on the Site. Use of the Services by Subscriber following such notification constitutes Subscriber’s acceptance of any new or increased charges.
9. TERMINATION. Either party may terminate the Services at any time by notifying the other party by any means. Company may also terminate or suspend any and all Services and access to the Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, if Subscriber breaches any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable. Upon termination of the Subscriber’s account, Subscriber’s right to use the Services, access the Site, and any Content will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
10. MISCELLANEOUS. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond Company’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation (including “line-noise” interference). If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by Subscriber except with Company’s prior written consent. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Colorado without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. Both parties agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that all modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and Subscriber does not have any authority of any kind to bind Company in any respect whatsoever.